This past Friday, Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) was a guest speaker at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference. I’ll let his unchristian commentary re President Obama speak for itself. Said Perdue…
“We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says: ‘Let his days be few and let another have his office.’”
What could be worse than his lower case “c”, “christian” ‘tude, which was cheered on by the lowlife lemmings in attendance?
Oh… how about the rest of Psalms 109:8, itself, which goes on (far too excessively) as follows…
“Let his children be fatherless; and his wife a widow. Let his children wander about and beg; and let them seek sustenance far from their ruined homes. Let the creditor seize all that he has; and let strangers plunder the product of his labor. Let there be none to extend lovingkindness to him; nor any to be gracious to his fatherless children. Let his posterity be cut off; in a following generation let their name be blotted out.”
My following 10 questions / observations re the unchristian Sen. Perdue and his unchristian disciples…
10. On the day I’m posting this blog, the U.S. Constitution stipulates that January 20, 2017 is Mr. Obama’s last day in office. That means he has only 223 days remaining. So, why can’t they simply wait out the legal term limits?
9. Sure, I get it… they all hate the President… but why do they wish him dead as they do?
8. Does not hate run counter to the love most respectable religions preach?
7. Even if Obama was wrong (which he isn’t)… why do they wish such misery upon his wife and daughters?
6. Just how, pray tell, do they defend their mean spirited notions as “christian”… just because Perdue had been quoting from a Biblical passage?
5. How could Perdue’s “christian” audience have even laughed and applauded?
4. If Psalms 109:8 is a representative sample of the crap the Bible has to offer, I’m overjoyed to admit I’ve never read it cover to cover. Indeed, to be a true Christian likely involves NOT reading the Bible.
3. If Perdue’s take on religion is what it really means to be a “christian” I’ll gladly convert to atheism.
2. This is precisely why America’s Founding Fathers wrote the separation of church and state stipulation into the U.S. Constitution… they were able to envision the likes of a Senator David Perdue and all who get corrupted by his POV.
1. On an even more serious note… do not most who harbor a death wish for the POTUS make them a potential threat? I’d say it’s already long overdue for David Perdue (and all who agree with him) to be questioned by the proper authorities.