I refuse to name, by name, the above video’s pathetic, Y-chromosomed organism… for the following reasons…
• Shooters must always be denied the Internet infamy they hunger for. Publicity can only embolden… in this case… cause others of his ilk to seek the high elective offices, which they must always be denied. True… technically speaking… and to the best of our knowledge… that villain is unarmed (in the conventional sense). Nonetheless, he is shooting off his mouth… i.e., a lethal weapon in need of a holster / muzzle.
• By rendering him nameless, this facilitates each reader’s ability to Fill-In-The-Blank… to finger-point / make examples of other, equally culpable, notorious Fascists. Know this. He is but one of countless other conspirators who, left unchecked, will slam the wrecking ball into Liberty, Equality and Basic Human Decency… reduce the very American Dream, itself, to rubble.
Of course, rendering such a miscreant generic does present a problem. We will still need to call him something. Common obscenities do instantly come to mind… and would do him justice… but let’s not sink down to that level. Hmm… why not dub that bastard, Benedict?
Let’s now dig deeper to direct our attention to Benedict’s honorable colleague… State Senator Katie Muth… who had been attempting to speak on behalf of the formerly homeless Philadelphia man, John Boyd. So, why, in God’s name, did mister hothead deem it necessary to relentlessly shout her down?
• For starters, can we all agree that we must not drag God into this?
• Might Benedict’s temper tantrum be a textbook example of arrested development / poor toilet training? One can certainly see how this elitist could get all whiny and cranky since no self-respecting nanny… from out of his gilded past… would ever be a party to changing a (purportedly) continent (alleged) grownup’s soiled / overloaded (metaphorical?) diaper.
• Could he be channeling his misguided loyalty to / hero worship for a (diapered?) misogynist fake prez, who needs no further introduction? Shared hatred towards womankind could certainly account for Benedict’s catapulting a shedload of his undue and indefensible, seething disrespect and contempt.
• Might Benedict believe his “number two” smells better than anybody else’s? To be sure,  that very notion reeks and  belongs nowhere near any representative form of government. In actuality, the only thing that rude dude IS representing amounts to his own, pathetic, disgustingly odoriferous ideology… little doubt… the indefensible mindset that ONLY elitists are entitled to be seen and heard. We, the common-folk voters, must never empower the likes of unlikable him.
• Or maybe he had been driven into a state of panic? Senator Muth had been, indirectly,  exposing the stealthily waged Trumpian Class War against the less fortunate souls of our world and  drumming up some much needed political blow-back. What Benedict likely fears the most is a clued in, incensed electorate whose cast ballots could result in a monumental ass kicking at the polls… as in… our expeditiously kicking Trumpian fat fannies, such as his, out of office.
Just for the sake of completeness, we must consider one remaining possibility.
• Albeit it highly unlikely, might Benedict actually be at war with himself? Might what little that remains of his conscience be causing pangs of guilt to occasionally flare-up? After all, no human can forever aid and abet the cruel and inhumane Trumpian class war (against the impoverished masses) without that taking its toll. Of course, it does require both brains and courage for anyone to  confront such faults and failings and  self-correct. And since it’s unlikely he was ready, willing and able to do so, he had little choice but to  wimp out,  reset his micro-brain to Trumpian default settings and  revert to knuckle dragging to avoid standing upright… standing for upright human decency.
One can only hope that Benedict will someday, hopefully soon, emerge the humane victor and join what little is left of civil society.
While I totally admire Senator Katie Muth for  having been the adult in the room,  keeping her cool and  resisting the temptation to get in Benedict’s face to yell, “Shut the F up!”… well… the sad truth is that Trumpians sneer at civility and deem it an exploitable weakness.
Oh, how I yearn for the day where such a pessimistic outlook can only be seen in our rear-view mirrors.
End of blog? Not quite yet…
On this occasion… the 243rd Birthday of America…
I’ll readily admit that this has not been your typical “Happy Birthday Blog”. But I cannot think of a more meaningful way to express such a sentiment than to  further expose the abject Anti-Americanism which Trumpian politics / policy stands for and  launch some fireworks of a different nature… i.e., send upwards, the red flare of distress regarding the Trumpian conspiracy, a plot which threatens to snuff out Lady Liberty… wherever she may try to reside and flourish… be that in your homeland or mine.
Can freedom endure? Can we / our descendants persevere? Just how many more genuine, 4th of July celebrations can there be? Well… only time… and liberal, 2020 Election Day changes… if any… will tell…