Even if your homeland is not as mucked up as mine, most citizens of the world would answer the above, headlined question with an emphatic YES!
Of course, that might lead to these follow up questions…
• Is our above clip’s commercial content merely highly creative or is it genuinely funny?
• If the latter, why is it chuckle-worthy?
• Might a half-years’ worth of social isolating have something to do with it?
• Is it a reminder of our bygone high school/college and/or current workplace lab experiments?
• Does it evoke comparisons to the zaniness of Monty Python’s Flying Circus?
• Is it merely all of that slapstickish egg play?
• Why ask why?
• Why not stop over-analyzing and just enjoy the clip at face value?
• While my follow up “thought experiment” / fantasy query, most emphatically, is tongue-in-cheek, if my blogging about Purple® helps their bottom line, should they not, at the very least, offer me a 10% off coupon?
All laughs aside, not unlike my homeland, my own 55-year-old Sealy® Posturepedic® is way beyond shot to hell!
Stay Safe at Home! Stay Publicly Masked! Stay Healthy!