While primordial biology, eventually, assigned humans specific generative duties, in this man’s book…
- A woman, ISO a full life, need not, necessarily, comply with such age-old mandates. It’s each woman’s birthright (if she so chooses) to avoid becoming a time clock punching laborer; one shackled to the Procreation Factory’s assembly line.
- Of greater significance, actual motherhood is not a prerequisite for a woman to discern and display humanity’s Sunday Best traits; such sensibilities being second nature to her (hope my genuine compliment isn’t misinterpreted as sexism).
- The human race would wind up discernibly better off were our educational, spiritual, corporate and governmental leaders women.
While far from a complete inventory, check out some potential societal improvements; i.e., were women to rule the world.
- Wars (little more than territorial pissing contests) would soon peter out; be such battlefields locatable by latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates OR merely the uncharted, irrational notions ricocheting between vacuous males’ ears.
- Class wars would enjoy a cease fire too; namely, when the avaricious, asinine little wittle boy billionaires would no longer be permitted to lust after the unrestrained accumulation of wealth; when no bullshit tax laws would redistribute their hoarded, oft ill-gotten loot (the megabucks they could’ve never fully pissed away had they lived to celebrate their 50,000th birthday.
- The war between the sexes would also wind down were misogynist males forbidden to control women’s bodies.
- Womankind would also, first, show the exit signs to the male architects of our pigsty / shithouse world; next, usher in a more verdant, viable environment.
Hence, my holiday message to womankind, worldwide…
Motherhood can be aligned with embryology and/or ideology. Wherever you fit in within the grand scheme of life…
Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
Stay Publicly / Properly Masked!
Stay Safe at Home!