Intriguing how a blog entitled “HELP!”, which hit the www 9 hours ago, has netted a scant 2 VIEWS and 1 LIKE. One would think that an effort to further expose a Fascist’s machinations / intrigue… i.e. his ongoing overthrow of the very nation he took an oath to preserve, protect and defend… would attract, at least, a couple more onlookers?
• Might such an outcome indicate that the Absolute Dictator, in question, has Absolutely NOTHING to worry about?
If so, my homeland’s people have MUCH to fear and worry about!
• Maybe fear accounts for the blogosphere’s roaring silence?
Granted, the actual original blog’s content is not LIKE-able. Even so, one would think folks would LIKE the attempt to dispatch a MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! message across the www.
• Might the world’s freedom loving masses’ silence be akin to this reminder to us / the U.S.?
“When an absolute asshole abuses power, you can expect him to drop his drawers, squat and take a dump. So, don’t come whining to us! You broke your damned nation! You fix it!”
• Obviously, the obscurity of this website, for the most part, is to blame.
Most assuredly, that’s my fault, not yours! Beyond that, I’ve not been sitting here for the past 4+ years deluding myself into believing that much of what I’ve been saying means much of anything to anyone. BTW, that’s my Reality Check… NOT my cue to the tiny violins to add a woe is me soundtrack to this post.
RE the lack of response to “HELP” and the anticipated similar reaction to this follow up Post Mortem post:
• Bitter I am not. Beleaguered would be a more apt term.
If (IF?) the feared overthrow has actually arrived, those who fail to fall in line will incur that cur’s wrath and can expect retribution. Under such grim circumstances, I would not expect to be blogging much longer. Needless to say…
• Dead men do not blog.
• On the bright side, such a death would liberate me from an insufferable autocrat’s Hell on Earth.
BTW, that aforementioned Fascist Bastard is the one who’s ISO mindless praise… not I.
In parting… I take this opportunity to remind all of the liberated people, who may still remain in the world…
• Take a lesson from the once great America… the America now in ruins. Never take anything for granted. In the days ahead, in all of your words and deeds… please… guard sweet freedom with your very lives! Life without Liberty is not Life at all.
One of America’s Founding Fathers, Patrick Henry, summed it up best…
“Give me liberty, or give me death!”