PREFACE: This post is to specifically address Donald J. Trump’s density / derrière dragging… i.e., his flat-out refusal to act promptly, proactively and persistently to corral and conquer Coronavirus.
• The central problem with the Coronavirus’ MO is how its asymptomatic victims can spread the disease throughout the entire human race with an eerie ease and alarming alacrity.
• One needn’t have earned an advanced degree from a prestigious medical school to accept such carved in stone fundamentals.
• One would think that Trump would be able to grasp such givens seeing how a lack of educational qualifications certainly describes him to a T… to perfection (Hell… “perfect” is even one of his favorite words).
• He also needs to understand that We the reasonable People, have not only become recluses just to save our own hides but to also do our part to save the rest of humanity… i.e., just in case we have been infected.
• Unlike the Trumpster, we really do care about what happens to everyone else.
• Yet, in the absence of widespread testing, none of us can know, for sure, what our Coronavirus status really is. Trump should’ve ordered mandatory testing of everyone residing in America (at least three months ago).
• Is it not the general rule that the earlier a disease gets diagnosed and treated, the easier and speedier the recovery?
• Had Donald J. Trump done everything humanly possible to wipe out Coronavirus, by now, many of those who had been infected could’ve been isolated, treated and cured.
• By now, those who had not been infected would’ve already  returned to the land of the living,  resumed their lives and  reentered the workforce. They’d be fully engaged in doing, precisely, what Trump has wanted them to be doing… working diligently at resuscitating and restoring to good health, the U.S. economy.
• IF it is not too late, already, Trump must start that comprehensive testing process… STAT!!!
To all who’ve stopped by on this day, I wish you well! To all who are ailing, my hopes and prayers for a full, speedy recovery. Please stay safe by continuing to heed the following common sense, disease fighting advice…
 Practice good hygiene (scrub hands often at least 20 seconds),  Cover our coughs and sneezes,  Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth,  Social distancing (remain 2 meters / 6 feet apart  avoid large crowds or (ideally) just stay at home and  if ill, self quarantine.